Growth Hypnosis offers hypnotherapy treatments for fear of flying, typically just 1 - 3 sessions
Fear of flying in an aeroplane is probably the most commonly treated phobia in the UK. Fortunately using hypnotherapy and NLP techniques it's also one of the easiest to treat. The fear of flight is a learned response and it's relatively straight forward to disrupt or overwrite that learning. Using hypnotherapy, it’s not uncommon to remove or greatly reduce the fear in just one or two sessions, though can results vary from person to person.
Growth Hypnosis treats fear of flying using an approach that's tailored to you
Fear of flying sounds like a generic condition, however everyone is individual and experiences it in their own unique way. That's why at Growth Hypnosis we don't follow a one-size-fits-all program, we draw from a wide range techniques including EMDR (Eye Movement Desensitisation & Reprocessing) to match the approach to each client's individual needs. And there's no need to visit an airport, aeroplane or to experience direct exposure, at least not until you want to. Sometimes the result can be achieved on the first session simply using positive suggestions combined with an imagined mental rehearsal. Other times regression and desensitisation techniques can prove more effective.
Now there really is no excuse for starting another great holiday with a horrible flight.
Here are some of phobias Growth Hypnosis Wimbledon could help you with:
- Claustrophobia - fear of confined spaces
- Musophobia - fear of mice
- Agoraphobia - fear of crowds / open spaces
- Coulrophobia - fear of clowns
- Nyctophobia - fear of darkness
- Cynophobia - fear of dogs
- Acrophobia - fear of heights
- Trypanophobia - fear of needles / injections
- Ophidiophobia - fear of snakes
- Glossophobia - fear of public speaking
- Pteromerhanophobia - fear of flying
- Arachnophobia - fear of spiders
- Hemophobia - fear of blood