Growth Hypnosis offers hypnotherapy treatments for phobias, typically in just 1 - 3 sessions
Anyone who has ever had a phobia knows they can be debilitating. Whether it's spiders or fear of flying in an aeroplane, you may know on a rational level that the object of your fear presents no real danger, however this does nothing to mute your intense emotional response, the roots of which lie buried deep in your subconscious where they fuel your imagination.
Using hypnotherapy and NLP techniques phobias can be relatively easy to treat. At least for simple phobias it’s not uncommon to remove or greatly reduce these in just one or two sessions, though results vary from person to person.
There are many techniques available. Sometimes using regression to accesses the initial sensitising event is enough to diffuse it. Or hypnotic visualisation can be used effectively to enhance phobia desensitisation techniques. EMDR (Eye Movement Desensitisation & Reprocessing) can also be highly effective and fast for some clients, sometimes working in just 20 minutes.
Here are just some of phobias Growth Hypnosis Wimbledon could help you with:
- Claustrophobia - fear of confined spaces
- Musophobia - fear of mice
- Agoraphobia - fear of crowds / open spaces
- Coulrophobia - fear of clowns
- Nyctophobia - fear of darkness
- Cynophobia - fear of dogs
- Acrophobia - fear of heights
- Trypanophobia - fear of needles / injections
- Ophidiophobia - fear of snakes
- Glossophobia - fear of public speaking
- Pteromerhanophobia - fear of flying
- Arachnophobia - fear of spiders
- Hemophobia - fear of blood